Apollon Market launched a so-called “major update” to the marketplace that brought support for multiple languages, a number of OPSEC-related changes for buyers and for sellers, as well as a number of general usability improvements.
In an announcement on Dread, the Apollon staff member wrote that they had added support for German and Italian languages in addition to English, making the market the only active multi-lingual darkweb marketplace according to the post. Dream Market, in the past, had the multi-lingual market dominated.
Users can also deposit BTC, LTC, XMR, and BCH via QR code. BCH and LTC support was added in September along with the ability to import feedback from Cannazon. The October update added the ability to import feedback from SamSara Market as well.
Below is the list of changes as provided by the marketplace and found on the /d/apollon market subdread.
- Non-encrypted buyer notes are now automatically encrypted. Pre-encrypted buyer notes will not be double encrypted
- Removed the ‘Order’ button from the menu for vendors and vendors can no longer purchase listings
- Deposit and Withdrawal logs are now automatically deleted after 14 days
- Messages without any interaction from either side are now automatically deleted after 1 month instead of 3 months
- Login sessions now last up to 6 hours. A session will automatically time-out if a user does not come back to the market within 60 minutes
- Vendors can now leave feedback on the profiles of their customers
- Samsara feedback can now be imported on vendor profiles by sending a request to support
- Cannazon feedback can now be imported on vendor profiles by sending a request to support
- Vendor profiles now only show imported stats from markets that they currently and/or previously operate(d) on
- Fixed a bug where the fee amount would previously show incorrectly
- Removed Net Total
- Vendor added 2 more Postage options for listings. The total is now set to 7.
- Buyers can now cancel orders that have not yet been accepted in the first 60 minutes after placing an order
- Buyers are now automatically being redirected to the feedback page after finalizing an order
- Buyers can now extend the automatic finalization period of escrow orders by 5 days. Extending can only be done twice each time 3 days before auto-finalizing.
- Added Night Mode button
- Added ‘Change Language’ in both the top menu on the login page and in the menu of the market after logging in
- Users are now able to select a specific cryptocurrency in the search engine
- Added a new menu Hidden Sites and listed 4 sites: dread - darknetlive - darkdotfail - darkguard
- Purchase buttons on vendor listings will now only show the buttons from the cryptocurrencies accepted by the vendor
- Added darknetlive theonionweb and darkdotfail websites to our login page
- DDoS mitigation has been setup and will be able to handle medium-big sized attacks
- Backend optimization
- Several bug fixes
- Several minor changes to make the market more user-friendly and easy to navigate through
The Apollon Market page on Darknetlive is here.
Does your market, forum, or uncategorized onion service have an upcoming update with a change-log this long that might interest readers? Let us know.