In March 2019, Dream Market announced that the market would be shutting down. A partner company would be launching a market as a Dream replacement. After a couple of silent months, many suspected no such partner company even existed. Now, in early July, Dream Market’s replacement–SamSara Market–has launched. SamSara is the new Dream Market.
The new site is nearly identical to the original Dream Market. It comes with two noticeable changes: a new logo and a new icon for the shopping cart button. Other changes exist as well but the new market is surprisingly similar to the old Dream Market. One user messaged this author and claimed to have seen this user interface once when logging into Dream Market prior to the Dream Market shutdown several months ago. If anyone else can confirm such a sighting, please let me know.
SamSara Market Addressessamsaraccrn2jmin.onionamonelidbdizstxk.onionsbdvzjhqjoodrzds.onionznsomnia3qpgwone.onionaavjkhui4wfzla2v.onionibxcmwhujh65bonv.oniondutfguflye57uphq.onionf2hecvcfsbp6usqk.onionpaieqfjlf45iwjeq.onionryskugzainxtrnyh.onionveiifaxfimaraj25.onionzudtuaqrt57miwt4.onion2skidbptsjf6gwul.onion
More about SamSara Market Samsara Market below.
- Featured escrow market platform
- Uses Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to increase anonymity
- Escrow system is designed for buyer and seller protection.
- Functionality of the site matches what users expect.
- Favourite vendors list
- First market with anti-phishing measures that completely defeat transparent MitM proxies!
- New Community page to decide what features get implemented.
- Search form that works perfectly.
- Search based on geographic location, like country or continent, keywords, price, etc
- There is no paid ‘stickies’ or ads. This only costs vendors money and pisses off customers.
- Our dual-rating system allows buyers to rate sellers and sellers to rate their customers.
- For completed transactions, reviews can be edited at any time.
- For vendors, import your stats from other markets and show them on your profile.
- Sellers can list different products in different currencies.
- Currencies are automatically converted at the current average of worldwide exchange rates.
- Easy to use messaging system with conversations.
- Trading fees (4%) are transparent and fully disclosed on your dashboard.
- Sellers have a full product and order management system.
- Easily set multiple, per-item, shipping prices.
- 2FA login and automatic message encryption (configurable).
- Ability to recover lost passwords with PIN numbers.
- Add a security password for purchases/withdrawals.
- NO icon fonts used. Bootstrap / FontAwesome → not awesome. They are unoptimized and have no suitable fallback. They really have no place on a dark market.
- Professional, no-nonsense team
- Everything just works, allowing you to focus on trading.
Average Rating: 5
Reviews will be manually approved.
What Market Replaced Dream Market?
After Dream Market Shutdown, What Market Replaced Dream Market?
SamSara Market Replaced Dream Market.
Are you talking about an official or unofficial replacement? SamSara Market is the unofficial replacement.
Answer: Possibly SamSara
I can’t remember exactly, but I think SamSara or Cryptonia Market.
Submit your questions or answers here.
On Dread, former Dream Market staff member WaterChain posted the following text as an announcement:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Dear users of dread, i have great news!
I can say by this that Dream Market is gone and that there is a complete new market.
A fresh market named : SamSara market!
The market is a updated version of dream market!
The staff is all prepared to handle a big user base as before.
We are willing to stay forever, and serve every customer & vendor as before.
This is the market we need right now, with the right security and support.
There will be free waivers for the first 500 trusted vendors.
The mirrors can be found on the right sidebar.
Samsara - it is the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
The shutdown article: Dream Market is Shutting Down