The creator of Imperiya, a market for vendor shops, announced the launch of a marketplace based on the Imperiya platform called Invictus.
The description on the market’s homepage:
The moment you’ve all been waiting for is here. Built and supported by the team behind the Imperiya Vendor Shop Program,the #1 service of its kind for all the popular vendors, comes Invictus Marketplace, an unconquerable example of how this community can evolve and adapt to overcome anything. Boasting a sleek, futuristic UI, intuitive control panel, experienced staff, and innovative features, Invictus is the beginning of a new era. No more Eckmar, no more inexperience, only security, evolution, and transparency in a market built for vendors and buyers around the globe. Feel free to take a look around and also very important don’t hesitate to contact us if more information is needed.
Invictus supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Monero.
There is a somewhat atypical list of banned products:
- Money Laundering
- Animal pornography
- Anything in relation to social or “Teen leaks”
- Child pornography
- Counterfeit money
- Counterfeit art works
- Cyber Weapons
- Rape Pornography
- Human organs
- Human trafficking
- Living animals
- Leak of government secrets
- Murder for hire
- Mass cyber destruction
- Snuff films
- Terrorism related products
- Toxins or poisons
- Pay your bonds on time
- Treat your customers with respect and provide them full service;
- Treat the data of your customer with the uttermost care.
- Only contact trough the marketplace is allowed, so no direct deals, using Jabber, Wickr or any other kind of contact outside the market
- Advertising is not allowed at Invictus.
- Keep you store up to date;
- Use professional stealth packaging;
- Ship out safe and secure;
- Work safe to protect your customer, yourself and Invictus.
The market listing for Invictus is here and the main onion address is here: invictusmjuq5psv.onion