Final Suspect Admits Guilt in Tabooless Abuse Case
The final defendant in the Staufen/Freiburg child abuse case involving members of Tabooless Chat has pleaded guilty to several counts of rape. He admitted he had “inflicted great suffering on the ten-year-old boy that members of a darknet chatroom paid to abuse.
For now, the case is over. The mother, Berrin T. and “stepfather,” Christian L. have not yet been fully sentenced beyond appeal. And one more suspect is rumored to exist. But for now, the guilty plea from the 33-year-old from Spain has ended (even if temporarily) the lengthy case. Or at least given the officials at Freiburg District Court a break from watching content they had no interest in watching.
The 33-year-old showed remorse in court and requested a sentence that required therapy. He will receive an answer on his sentence in August. The seven rapists tried alongside the Spaniard have received prison sentences of at least eight years.
A short summary
- The “stepfather,” after Tabooless Chat fell, began helping police catch other pedophiles who had paid the man to rape the now ten-year-old.
- A 37-year-old from Switzerland received the first sentence. Nine years.
- A 50-year-old named “Klaus” received an eight year sentence.
- A 44-year-old caught a nine year sentence. And then contested it.
- Christian L. was sentenced—preliminarily—to 13.5 years in prison.
- Berrin T. was sentenced to 14.5 years in prison.
Apologies for the confusing site redesign. At least no more exit noses get randomly blocked and no analytics are in use.