PGP Key Details
- Apollon Market Key
- FE98 6B88 6ABD BA00 1C07 1A75 5EA9 C4F3 91D2 8763
Apollon is a classic escrow market established in 2018 that supports the importation of feedback from several markets, the automatic deletion of order various logs, and several other features making the market an appealing option for those looking for an alternative to the main marketplaces.
Apollon Market exit scammed on January 27, 2020. The market locked vendors out of their accounts and prevented withdrawals.
Apollon Addresses and Alternate Mirrors
Signed List of Apollon Mirrors
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Yes, you made it! apollonujscjrlng.onion is a real / verified Apollon Market mirror. MAKE SURE to verify this message with our Market's pgp key which you can find at /pgp.txt For other verified / real Mirrors visit dark.fail or darkfailllnkf4vf.onion -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2 iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJeIiFCAAoJEDY11K0FZvap34MIAL46EXe0IOLX6xHe47iRZ/+i OP6BlEfk/yTSWN/7ABPnKiEYW6BJs6Q4iz9h7bWBSkWC+a/38OJq4h+vAWY6/SQr gaAaRl4YgpniQ1v6EjbB6x2G8M+bJU1v1dMtfUjig1l1RHYugL0KJfA0dqOWTxBR mK/sRpzPc1vG4jJzMzzN/+eHZC5P55yQQAiFB2fASq/4vcAA29kYFVz2VGDlIzrR HxKifAbAgOsQNUzoYHraC0SItOH3w+C18s7vSB1JhwFVkGp54TgxOKYZt07XO3Po IDhtfjxP8pi+KaBJ3UOJVfBBNPTHElLLygFBYy2QsEfkxuGl+WSZgcwnOoNQjTE= =dPVK -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Yes, you made it! apollonl43274j26.onion is a real / verified Apollon Market mirror. MAKE SURE to verify this message with our Market's pgp key which you can find at /pgp.txt For other verified / real Mirrors visit dark.fail or darkfailllnkf4vf.onion -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2 iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJeIiLaAAoJEDY11K0FZvapPVAH/0LcnkdowTf/5nzMCWOHTl+0 VC7mwL9dZOCuKCbyWijUxq+J9h+j1j8gAhFFwXQxeD+U6s88CLDTJzQLOKsegAqv I69eYxUVO6TMoBTYEzKeFVVGHpjbPMV/nN6xzaWrYe73NphF5G+8iB5LVqE/Rp8N x9TTMR6ssnZavEFnqUs1qfRmnt3KmJcqxpeC6ONsnt/PlNY4sQnLk2mQmsl90CPF ioiTDWMFaH/5gkFIp37cnceoHRq3MO11NaxwAi7vZOkMvQL323Y7WOuAd0VDxdPr qPFQEYn1EQ4n7mQxBGolE+DD191yrQuPrXz8s5UoxJnc5is95g9cclhJ8H7w4H0= =C9Cz -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Yes, you made it! apollonxilywevef.onion is a real / verified Apollon Market mirror. MAKE SURE to verify this message with our Market's pgp key which you can find at /pgp.txt For other verified / real Mirrors visit dark.fail or darkfailllnkf4vf.onion -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2 iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJeIiM4AAoJEDY11K0FZvaptKUIAI0Ns+3XwoqqKQROgqzQIR+m ep+tjxMUVOxrBzh7WJjKtCWdeDVVnjZ769Jhm2di45+EdwDiyLEKp+SdGthWbPeO +KsBEXA77HbwzwdoFnEkrITOeNU5MZ8KJsOgZ/Md10xYzje4tPdaL8XKcItkVxwB bpPLXH29unJGJJe+8agAlQgnSnBJkE7IodGfivU4QWCqOAOAHyMV64eSh36/BlLn XZgURGbwkc9GRrtGP+MNV4LyH3Pw21VcunrR0kROmb/08UHuZ0rrjfFFY4nsr3zo G0MJ19KTwG/poXLptP2FdzkLBdAe4cQIrK8s2/m5Tuj0jqy61rzE3PY7OZmwjGU= =LgR1 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Yes, you made it! apollonwmwenxcwa.onion is a real / verified Apollon Market mirror. MAKE SURE to verify this message with our Market's pgp key which you can find at /pgp.txt For other verified / real Mirrors visit dark.fail or darkfailllnkf4vf.onion -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2 iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJeIiNMAAoJEDY11K0FZvaphhUIAIjhae4b+jRJ4TyylQL3ADi8 RkMGEHt+MsKkAjhvfX1/AUlOCZ+JeyV2+ROKdDPYCSR4sRvdpVyONWqcBiKiql3F 0KpCHhc7WmRIkX8FgxEAuxWiPoC3BdGjhf67wwvC4oYrA2/Az+Q7OyIdrJiCMiuO CoXCHJ95tSJiTkeofgpcMdIvbvHfTBCSP1dzjCFF/xVCk27/Z/M7IInwA8dtg+LB aMXxtD88X9pGFIagT+ZSQ8w6fYC9bH97Ea8Qj8F7swOMNlfKAX6K0RKVo/+xtkcn YebiSxshAZEWUcWUPlJ6yHv4hxoE2PbX9/RLG8DK+0TfAT2VHMkbgUG9rsh33PU= =Is68 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Yes, you made it! apollon5e246vvhj.onion is a real / verified Apollon Market mirror. MAKE SURE to verify this message with our Market's pgp key which you can find at /pgp.txt For other verified / real Mirrors visit dark.fail or darkfailllnkf4vf.onion -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2 iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJeIiNTAAoJEDY11K0FZvap1GsH/34njwAHDiAG/bKRX/3qpDCP oJyQNo6Ygtcm1K3kaXAoIPiMPtIIcr4GFcbX2c6ItVcKaKuBGpyBRyRfyGDkBEIQ 1h07BkOsZmfE2Au6cZJ1u+eHagnPmb0yzWChwYXEDILh5ubdcTCqwjcmi0VlDEHs NovBCuMwAOMBEP7zY+kwBBKabzkUStRYyiTRKfvpuf59gcXrF7QAsm8P5m1AoBnH GpomZR8xKR9TeD3xS6LqOR1hL7jYX8YkVgJ0fkHkssF4JEy2HJrUiFGyoc6mmj7a pAUJGIwZTT2MiHiPFFnEQxSI5qFez97oW7gJjadR8bClIN7hU9np7a5tcUcd7gg= =FP1h -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Yes, you made it! apollonvm7uin7yw.onion is a real / verified Apollon Market mirror. MAKE SURE to verify this message with our Market's pgp key which you can find at /pgp.txt For other verified / real Mirrors visit dark.fail or darkfailllnkf4vf.onion -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2 iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJeIiNiAAoJEDY11K0FZvapavAIALRy+7LCHmUcP8HRJ8B+Eksk EagqwBveImmu0WW9GPCRjXwirxskr/hi8i+c4F+mUVxvckOjFQ0KxtWsFV6Zx4MG aco67DbUU0+55m/DSXFCnX772TpFz4LmgEcE8orHHwdzCCH+P8tsxccSDB1F2gBD In1SPfSqa5h0Itx7b6yiTjDldRNYiKvBE7/L+g7syWG3bOxj+lf660/PdUCmBvjG h+supgFLBfsggRWpXf8aeVUWLmxMADKNMCPUu3+wdqDsI1YB//8ZIOhppjU2cFQc iQJNsjTbtJzDjuWRl2DmDHOCO82kNKdoDWTFyEwFYuA74RAl9l6otbUZMvyx9Ak= =/mTQ -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Apollon Market FAQ
Deposits, ordering, withdrawing
How to order a product. Here is the ordering process explained:
Go to the Deposit & Withdrawal BTC / XMR / LTC / BCH page and copy the coin address. Then you will have to send a minimum of 0.0005 BTC / minimum 0.08 LTC / minimum 0.16 XMR / minimum 0.02 BCH to the address.
A few examples of Bitcoin Software wallets that you can use:
- Samourai Wallet
Examples of Bitcoin Hardware wallets that you can use:
- Trezor + Electrum
- Ledger + Electrum
- BitBox + Electrum
There are several crypto exchanges as well that you can use to buy BTC/XMR. You can find these with a simple search by using your preferred search engine. We do however recommend using your own software/hardware wallets.
For XMR (monero) we recommend downloading and using the official Monero wallet, which you can find on their official website: www.getmonero.org
Why is my deposit not showing up?
Your deposit will show after 2 confirmations. Please be patient in waiting for a deposit to be credited to your wallet.
Always be sure to use adequate fees for your transactions. Low transaction fees can cause slow transaction times in a period of a busy Bitcoin network.
Even after 2 confirmations it can still take another 5 minutes for your funds to show up in your wallet.
Can I also withdraw my coins?
Yes, you definitely can. In order to withdraw your coins go to the Deposit & Withdrawal BTC / XMR / LTC / BCH page.
Fill in the BTC / XMR / LTC / BCH address that you would like to use in order to withdraw your coins and all other fields (amount, 6-digit PIN and the CAPTCHA code).
Then simply press the green Withdraw button and your coins will be sent to the address that you filled in.
Which cryptocurrencies are supported on Apollon Market and how do I know which vendors accept which cryptocurrency?
Currently only Bitcoin (BTC), Monero (XMR), Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are the only supported cryptocurrencies on Apollon Market.
If you want to know if a vendor accepts BTC / XMR / LTC / BCH then go to their Profile and click on any of their products.
You will see between one and four buttons: Purchase with BTC / Purchase with XMR / Purchase with LTC / Purchase with BCH.
Another option would be to send a vendor private message and simply ask which currencies they accept or do not accept.
Banned items and Allowed items.
The following items are banned and strictly forbidden from being bought/sold on Apollon Market:
- All types of firearms, bullets, grenades, explosives, mines, biological weapons, other destructive devices and anything of that nature
- (Car)Fentanyl and any other fentanyl analogues, poisons
- Child pornography or anything whatsoever untoward involving children
- Assassination services
- Selling/buying video/audio/imagery involving the suffering of another living being (humans, animals and any other living being)
If you attempt to buy/sell any of the items above, your account will be terminated and you will be banned for life.
How do ratings and feedback work?
After the order of a buyer has finalized, the buyer will be able to rate the transaction either positive or negative. The buyer will also be able to add a short comment about the transaction which is commonly known as feedback.
Feedback will help other buyers determine whether they would like to buy a product or use a specific vendor or not.
Do not ever mention specifics about the stealth of a vendor’s package when leaving feedback!
How can I ensure the mirror I am on is real?
On every mirror you can go to /pgp.txt, if the link is real it will be signed by the market key. Make sure the signature matches the market key.
What is the mnemonic?
The mnemonic for your account is used for recovery purposes, its only displayed during registration. You can use your mnemonic to reset your password or pin at anytime.
Escrow and FE listings, what is the difference?
Escrow listings explained:
Once you purchase a listing, the seller has 72 hours to mark the order as shipped, otherwise the order will be cancelled automatically and you will be refunded by the system.
After your order has been marked shipped by the vendor you can either finalize the order once you have received it or dispute the order if there is a problem.
You can also extend the escrow. Extending escrow means that you can extend the time before an order automatically finalizes.
Orders automatically finalize after 14 days (Physical Items) or 3 days (Digital Items).
FE listings explained:
FE is short for Finalize Early. Some vendors have earned FE privilege. What this means is that they can bypass the escrow holding period.
FE privilege is only granted to vendors who are highly trusted and have earned it by completing at least 200 orders and total rating of 90%+ of positive feedback.
Funds for FE listings are non-refundable by the market but can be refunded by the vendor at any time.
Be sure to pick a trusted vendor with good ratings when you decide to purchase a product from a vendor who has their listings set to FE.
How do I know if I am buying an Escrow or FE listing?
Every listing for a product will either say Escrow or Finalize Early.
You can also see if a vendor is allowed FE or not by looking at their profile. Their profile will either say FE: Allowed or FE: Not Allowed
Keep in mind that just because a vendor is allowed FE that it does not mean that all of their listings will be set to FE.
FE vendors can also create Escrow listings. If you would like a custom listing to be made for you, then you can always send the vendor a message and ask for a custom listing without FE.
Guidelines and rules for buyers
- Finalize your orders. As soon as you have received and inspected your order then immediately finalize your order on the market We cannot stress this enough!
- Use common sense. Always think and ask questions before acting not the other way around
- Do not discuss the specifics of the stealth used by a vendor when you leave feedback for a received order
- Familiarize yourself with vendors by going through their statistics and possibly even looking them up on Dread
- Do not try to scam and always be fully honest if you ever happen to end up in a dispute
Apollon Market News
- 01 Sep 2019
- BIG UPDATE!
- Added BCH & LTC - Added Vacation Mode - Added private vendor mirrors
- BIG UPDATE!
- 30 Aug 2019
- Changed minimum deposit to 0.0005 BTC, minimum withdraw is still 0.001
- 25 Aug 2019
- Added BB Codes for profiles and listings!
- 22 Aug 2019
- Bitcoin minimum deposit changed to 0.001
- 14 Aug 2019
- You can now clone listings!
- Lowered needed bitcoin confirmations to 3.
- 13 Aug 2019
- From now on, the bitcoin transaction fee will be deducted from your withdrawal, the market withdraw fee has been lowered.
- 07 Aug 2019
- XMR IS LIVE!
- Vendors, remember to enable XMR by editing your listings at listings.php?tab=2, if you have too many listings that need XMR enabled you can open a ticket and we will do it for you!
- 02 Aug 2019
- Now the search function will show completely random results which are changed every hour.
- We now do not delete 3 months old orders but instead we empty the seller and buyer notes.
- 25 Jul 2019
- Dear new and old vendors:
Please remember to use home advertising.
- Dear new and old vendors:
- 24 Jul 2019
- XMR is going to be implemented soon.
- 27 Jun 2019
- We have now enabled Segwit for new users.
- 25 Jun 2019
- You can now automatically encrypt your order notes with the seller’s PGP Key.
- 23 Jun 2019
- Lowered deposit and withdraw limits to 0.0012
- 15 Jun 2019
- Lowered deposit and withdraw limits to 0.0018
- FOR VENDORS You can now see how many bitcoins are in Escrow.
- 3 Jun 2019
- Finalized/Canceled orders are now automatically removed after 3 months.
- Messages are now automatically removed after 3 months.
- 11 Jun 2019
- Night mode is now available go to the login page to turn it on.
- Imported feedback is now available for nightmare market.
23 May 2019
- Added a FAQ for new members.
Withdrawal and deposit history gets deleted automatically after 2 weeks.
13 May 2019
Minimum withdraw ( and deposit ) has been set to 0.0025 from 0.004.
Vendors remember to use home ads to get more views.
11 May 2019
Vendor feedback is now being imported from Dream, Empire and Berlusconi market.
Also make sure to bookmark our backup urls
10 May 2019
- Minimum deposit changed from 0.006 to 0.004 due to bitcoin’s value increase.
25 Apr 2019
- Minimum deposit changed from 0.009 to 0.006.
06 Jul 2018
- All the vendors with that left their wickr in their product description have had their listings disabled, please remove your wickr/email from your listings and re-enable them. All the vendors found trying to redirect users off-market will be banned. Minimum deposit changed from 0.003 to 0.006
06 Jul 2018
- Minimum deposit changed from 0.006 to 0.009. 2FA login fixed. We apologise for the mistake.
04 Jul 2018
- Fentanyl is now banned from Apollon Market. To all the vendors who have a listing about it, please delete them.
08 May 2018
- You can’t send wickr/emails to your clients all deals must be done on the market
17 Apr 2018You can now invite people to the market and earn money! apollionih4ocqyd.onion/affiliate.php
26 Mar 2018
- You can now change your Currency by going to /profile.php AutoShop is now open at /autoshop.php If you want to sell on the autoshop ask support
09 Mar 2018
- Apollon Market is now live! SegWit Implemented PGP Fixed
- Added a FAQ for new members.