ToRReZ Market mirrors are available here: ToRReZ Market
Buying on ToRReZ Market is very simple. You can choose between regular, reloadable on site wallet or you can use direct payment system, which is nothing more than paying for the order on checkout, instead of sending money on market’s wallet in advance.
First of all, look for an item you want to buy. Keep in mind that we have two item views available: grid view or list view. You can easily switch your view with two buttons:
You can also use our advanced search option to find the item, you are interested in. Also you can filter and sort your current results, just click the filter icon:
After you do, you can easily filter and sort your current results, to match your needs as much as possible.
If you have found the item you want to purchase, just click on the item’s picture (if you use grid view mode) or item’s title (if you use list view mode). Both actions will take you to the item details. If you use list view mode, you can click Buy Now button to skip watching item details and go straight to the purchase. If you are on the item details list, just click Buy button.
Before you can place an order, you have to approve item’s refund policy. Every refund policy has it’s own Refund Ratio set. It means that you will get certain percentage of the purchase value back, if refund will take a place. In certain situations you might still get 100% refund, but this fully depends on admin’s decision.
After initiating your purchase, you will be redirected to your order summary. This is the part when you have to choose which way you want to pay for your purchase. Depending on vendor’s preferences you will be able to choose between Bitcoin, Monero (recommended), Litecoin and Zcash. Here you can also decide if you want to pay using Simple Escrow Mode or Multisignature Escrow (recommended when using Bitcoin or Litecoin). If you hold enough funds on your on site wallet, you will be able to pay from your balance with clearly marked buttons for those type of payments. For physical items you have to choose quantity and shipping method.
You may notice that some of the items have Finalize Early option enabled. We will show you a proper notice if your purchase is Finalize Early enabled. Some of the vendors might have Optional Finalize Early, which means that the buyer has a choice to enable or disable this option during purchase. Other option is Required Finalize Early which means that the buyer cannot disable it during purchase. Please refer to FAQ for more info about Finalize Early feature.
If you use Simple Escrow payment, you do not have to provide us refund address unless there will be an actual refund. If your order will be canceled or refunded, we will ask you to provide refund address at that time. If you pay using on site wallet, the refund is sent back to this wallet.
When you have selected multisignature payment method, it is time to set your refund address.
- Bitcoin - any Bitcoin address. Please remember to not to reuse BTC addresses, it is for your own safety to use unique BTC address for every transaction you do.
- Litecoin - any Litecoin address. Please remember to not to reuse LTC addresses, it is for your own safety to use unique LTC address for every transaction you do.
When you use Multisignature Escrow you also have to fill the field: Corresponding Public Key. This is the public key of the address you use as a refund address.
Bitcoin and Litecoin Public Key is used to give you a BTC/LTC address. Your address is nothing else but hashed public key. Public Key gives market no control of the address, there is nothing unsafe in providing your Public Key.
We strongly recommend using Electrum wallet. It is available in every Tails and Whonix distribution and it is quite easy to use with the market. Getting your Public Key from Electrum is easy.
- Choose Addresses tab in your Electrum wallet
- Find the address you have used as a refund address
- Use mouse right click on the exact address and choose Details link from the menu
- Your address public key is now visible in Public Keys section. Just copy it.
Above action applies to Multisignature Escrow for BTC and LTC only. After you have copied your public key, just paste it to the Corresponding Public Key field.
Here you have to choose in how many blocks you want your transaction to be processed. You can choose between 1 and 100 blocks. Higher block amount means lower transaction fee but slower transaction. Our default value is 10 blocks for every supported coin.
When you purchase physical item or digital item with manual delivery, you have to provide shipping details to the vendor. This is the place to enter those details and any other information you find useful to fulfill your order. Below the text field you can see vendor’s PGP key. If you forget to encrypt your initial message, we will do that for you. But it is for your own safety to not to trust any party and encrypt the correspondence yourself. Please keep in mind that we auto encrypt only initial message, any other correspondence between buyer and vendor is not auto encrypted.
When you purchase a digital item with auto delivery, please leave this message empty. If you put any message in here it will stop the auto delivery and you will have to wait until vendor manually process your order.
Now just click PLACE ORDER. Remember that this is not the final stage yet. Now you are redirected to the order review where you can check if all the details are fine, edit them if needed or cancel your order.
If you hold enough funds on your on site wallet (to cover the purchase), the system will display your Onsite Wallet payment buttons which you can use for paying. All you have to do is to choose from which balance you want the funds to be taken from and confirm your order.
First, choose cryptocurrency you want to use. Then you should get the payment address in the payment message, signed with PGP key. If you still did not import our public keys, it is time to do that. You should verify every single payment message you get from the market. It will protect you from phishing sites.
The market will allow 4 transaction maximum per one purchase. It means that you can pay for one purchase with up to 4 transactions. We do not recommend to make more than one transaction per purchase, for security reasons. If you fail to pay the required amount in 4 transactions, order will be canceled and funds will be automatically refunded to you.
When you choose Multisignature Escrow, you will also see your redeem script. You can copy it and save in some safe place, you might need it. If you forget, do not worry. We will show redeem script on your order page for the whole time.
After you pay for the order, the Payment Details section will refresh itself and let you proceed further. You can also easily close the page and come back to it any time you want. You will find this purchase in your order list.
Make sure to check all available payment systems. Vendors can define discounts for each cryptocurrency and you will see this information on each payment button (only if discount is enabled).
Now, you will be redirected to your actual order page. This is the place where you can track order’s status, receive autodelivery item, open dispute or just talk to the vendor or administration. Depending on the purchased item type, there are different timeframes for vendors / buyers, you can check full breakdown in FAQ section.
After your order is completed by vendor, you have two options - to dispute or to finalize your order.
When you use Simple Escrow, the only thing you need to do is to hit Finalize button. After that it is nice to give detailed review of the item / vendor and leave feedback. You have 30 days to do that or to edit your feedback.
For Multisignature orders you will see the transaction hex. You can sign a transaction and release the funds if you are happy with the order. It is fully up to you, you can also choose to do nothing with it and wait until vendor signs the transaction. After transaction is signed, you can leave the feedback.
If your order had Finalize Early enabled, you will be able either to dispute or to mark your order as completed and leave the feedback.
Every kind of an item has their own auto-finalize time. It means that that the vendor gets paid after certain time, if buyer does not execute any action on the order (after it was marked as shipped). You can find timetable on the FAQ page. If your order still have not arrived, you can extend the auto-finalize timer up to 4 days (for Digital Items) or 14 days (Physical Items).
If you are unhappy with the order, you can dispute it. Disputing order is also the only way to stop auto-finalize process counter if you are our of extension days. Feel free to open dispute if you still have not received your order (physical items). Before you begin the dispute, it is good to communicate with the vendor. It can be done on your order page in order messages.
When you open the dispute, administration is also aware of that and can step in any time they find it necessary. During the whole dispute process you still have an option to close the dispute and finalize the order.
If there is no agreement between vendor and buyer, administration have a power to decide what to do with the order. There are few possible outcomes:
- Close the dispute with no blame - funds are sent back to the buyer and no one is loosing the dispute.
- Close the dispute, dispute lost - funds are sent back to the buyer but admin penalizes buyer or vendor, by increasing the number of lost disputes.
- Finalize order - funds are released to the vendor, with no penalties for any party.
- Finalize order, dispute lost - funds are released to the vendor but admin penalizes buyer or vendor, by increasing the number of lost disputes.
- Split Refund - funds are split between Buyer and Vendor, in respect with item’s refund policy, with no penalties for any party.
For Finalize Early orders, administration have the power to issue the refund only if the funds are still in vendor’s onsite wallet.
There are few possible scenarios when it comes to the refund:
- Direct Payment with no wallet enabled - if buyer had no wallet enabled during the purchase, refund will be issued to the external address. Once order is in the refund status - buyer has to provide his refund address on the order page.
- Direct Payment with wallet enabled - if buyer had wallet enabled during the purchase, refund will be issued to the onsite wallet.
- Onsite Wallet Payments - those payments are always refunded to the onsite wallet.
When you get the refund for your order and you paid using Multisignature Escrow, you need to complete few simple steps to sign the transaction and release the funds:
- Just go to your order page and you will see refund address and transaction hex.
- Go to the Sign tab, on the very top of the page.
- Please copy transaction hex from the market and paste it on the site, in the large text field (under the private key input field).
- To get your private key, open your Electrum wallet.
- Go to the Addresses tab and find your refund address, which you can take from the order page. Use ctrl+f to use search option.
- Click with the right mouse button on the address, and chose Private key from the menu.
- Copy only the value after colon, so if you see something like p2wpkh:L2Zxxx… then start copying from letter L. You can leave your Electrum open, you will need it soon.
- Now paste the private key to the coinb.in site, just above the transaction hex which you copied earlier.
- Submit and wait for the signed transaction output, how long you wait depends on the speed of your computer but it should happen in seconds.
- Copy the signed transaction which will appear on the screen.
- Go back to Electrum wallet, choose Tools - Load Transaction - From text, from the top menu.
- Paste the signed transaction and click Load Transaction.
- Now only thing you have to do is to broadcast the transaction and your refund is completed.
The above process applies to Bitcoin and Litecoin, considering that you use Electrum wallet. If you want to broadcast transaction from the different wallet, you will need to import your redeem script into it. Redeem script is visible on order summary: Multisignature redeem script.
385141 / 39866
2620 / 1399
61967 / 6001
© Copyrights 2021 for ToRReZ Market | Changelog