Debian is a Linux distribution composed of free and open-source software, developed by the community-supported Debian Project. The project has a Tor mirror which is available below.
PGP Key Details
- keys/archive-key-10-security.asc key (Debian 10/buster security archive signing)
- 5E61 B217 265D A980 7A23 C5FF 4DFA B270 CAA9 6DFA
- keys/archive-key-10.asc key (Debian 10/buster archive signing)
- 80D1 5823 B7FD 1561 F9F7 BCDD DC30 D7C2 3CBB ABEE
- keys/archive-key-8-security.asc key (Debian 8/jessie security archive signing)
- D211 6914 1CEC D440 F2EB 8DDA 9D6D 8F6B C857 C906
- keys/archive-key-8.asc key (Debian 8/jessie archive signing)
- 126C 0D24 BD8A 2942 CC7D F8AC 7638 D044 2B90 D010
- keys/archive-key-9-security.asc key (Debian 9/stretch Security archive signing)
- 6ED6 F5CB 5FA6 FB2F 460A E88E EDA0 D238 8AE2 2BA9
- keys/archive-key-9.asc key (Debian 9/stretch archive signing)
- E1CF 20DD FFE4 B89E 8026 58F1 E0B1 1894 F66A EC98
Debian is a Linux distribution composed of free and open-source software, developed by the community-supported Debian Project, which was established by Ian Murdock on August 16, 1993. The first version of Debian (0.01) was released on September 15, 1993, and its first stable version (1.1) was released on June 17, 1996. The Debian Stable is the most popular edition for personal computers and Servers. Debian is also the basis for many other distributions, most notably Ubuntu.