Square Market is a relatively new market that supports Monero, Z-cash, and Bitcoin
PGP Key Details
- Square Market key (admin)
- BB54 A26D 5CB9 6D39 CB0B 1E40 B979 B26B A54F 8572
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 http://c77yo2fe3f4e3g7tll5qrzzoneymihws2tpjceg6wop2ky6pkcaqczyd.onion # ACAB -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iQKTBAEBCgB9FiEEu1SibVy5bTnLCx5AuXmya6VPhXIFAl5TGfJfFIAAAAAALgAo aXNzdWVyLWZwckBub3RhdGlvbnMub3BlbnBncC5maWZ0aGhvcnNlbWFuLm5ldEJC NTRBMjZENUNCOTZEMzlDQjBCMUU0MEI5NzlCMjZCQTU0Rjg1NzIACgkQuXmya6VP hXLAVg//VJYqbAw7iG8OpAG870ELzlRNidlw6vcyeXp87riKPnop7FEzrUg8np3p QLquwig42dcBvpPb8NKcteaJqvpFvarj/2WJOGI4g+yTUPL3x6cGQWSyStuAxHJ3 H/9n1mvuo/WnMFURRFqlQGwWF0ViMd7AgtMrZAONTAuo2tm2tkNzkmgScqlvqzP8 uJRr3M+xgoI5lSQ/J89+8rWGF7+BU3XRWOA03fSSMLY+45t1G4ih53xNLz5N6c7j ysa1Yd1FxaRgQ3tjulV8qAxMfYk/rJCbIFF5Sg6lBvNJyCDYr9YankBlSoXfBcI4 OV84FQun5Xx5r7svAYmwFj7AYb9U33ai6duACrmfUrKa0hhZp1uhD0HBUact23Ns eHl0wEMT9z9ZClLTnzvSoHLn9BYohsoKU0jiL0RXk+w8Al7Yx1oRfrq5Fz5j43Wz LC3oivTftzoK6NT0z9IjKBez7wPiJpQJL1Lc0aRtScopDDmTRnhdJnptJ8wLEB5N vXFjTeELYJ8/iqIA3q4M7xRj6eNJZb95xB3EkJf16vwjOEDGmDwmNeVFJmPLE96/ KzwaKhKNTtXgdYJOaYtAQfXAcxYdk8PhDIX6pw549NMu2n1bJKuTw5WXr61ALNvG OCD785VfhGde/Rv5dladeZUIQHSa4dN/6hYReFOGg/2HNmfhDWQ= =MQd5 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Payment Methods: 2-of-3 Multisig Bitcoin escrow (optional), Cryptonia style walletless escrow (optional), Traditional escrow
Payment Accepted: BTC, XMR, ZEC
Square Market is a general marketplace built by a group of bored engineers that decided to build a platform that we would enjoy using. We carefully consider all user feedback and feature requests to rapidly iterate and refine.
Our goal is to let vendors do their business however they feel comfortable, and provide them with the tools to do so.
We do not have a rigid payment model, you can pick and choose based on how you wish to run your business and minimize your risks.
Customers placing orders can pay directly to an address or deposit to a wallet and pay using their market balance. Vendors can add a Bitcoin Xpub key and enable walletless autodeposit payments if they choose.
And before anyone asks, no, we are not yet another Eckmar clone.
- UX adjustments
- Add direct 2FA link on greeting splash
- Enhancements to internal balance handlers
- Monero support activated
- Added currency name and coin text to various UI locations so users without iconfonts have a more usable experience [thanks Accessed]
- Number formatting changes to better accomodate Monero
- Dashboard layout fixes for smaller displays
- Listing image deletion bugfix [thanks Accessed]
- Shuffle the “New Products” listings to even out potential exposure
- Minor CSS fixes to pagination links
- Monero back-end transaction support
- Multisignature Bitcoin back-end transaction support
- Early finalizing added
- EUR currency option added
- Listing builder now sends new vendors to delivery options panel if none were added yet
- Incomplete listing deletion bugfix
- Category count bugfix
- Vacation mode added
- Fixed bug with vendor listing currency option selections
- Several UI improvements for vendor shop pages and other miscellaneous product listings
- Vendor accounts can now browse the market like a buyer account.
- UI adjustments.
- Adjustments to vendor onboarding, Bitcoin xpub key is now optional and listings can be made without one if a vendor does not wish to utilize multisignature payments once they’re finished with implementation, though we still still highly recommended this option.
- System hardening adjustments [thanks Father Ted]
- Adjustments to vendor voucher system
- Performance enhancements and refactoring
- Added additional identity verification step when a PGP public key is added and when activating 2FA [thanks benihana, prz]
- Updated verbiage in a few places emphasizing to only add public keys, not private keys
- User page no longer erroneously duplicates profile text contents where it shouldn’t
- Fix some image 404 issues for unfinished listings
- Assorted layout fixes
- Show vendor verification badge on all listing, profile pages
- Show vendor level on all listing, profile pages
- Added missing shipping details to listing page
- Added stock details to category/search results
- Added changelog
- Fixed orders page to display the vendor name if you’re the buyer, and vice versa
- Text updates on Currency Settings to clarify multisignature requirements