Zion Market Addresses
Zion Market News:
New Features: XMR (Monero) withdrawals for vendors, one-click registration and checkout process, dynamic fees for multisig payments based on the Bitcoin transaction backlog and payment amount, and instant vendor account verification for new vendors with a profile on Grams, Hansa, or Valhalla, and XMPP (Jabber) notifications.
February 23, 2017
New features: For buyers we’ve added a Deal Finder and the ability to shop for specific quantities and amounts. For vendors we’ve added a quick edit option on your Products page to easily modify or add bulk prices to all of your products on a single page.
January 25, 2017
We now have a Forum! We’ve also added a product importer to be able to import your products directly from Hansa, Valhalla, or Dream.
January 14, 2017
New feature for vendors: Default shipping profiles for streamlined product adding/editing, escrow auto-release is now set based on the estimated delivery date for the shipping method used.
January 9, 2017
New features for vendors: Use & harm reduction guides for your products, instant delivery for digital purchases, and discount codes to give to your customers.
January 7, 2017
Shared Accounts are now enabled to allow vendors to give limited access to your staff to deal with messages, disputes, orders, etc.
December 2, 2016
New features added: Emergency account destruction password, nLocktime signed transactions for buyers and sellers, scheduled vacation mode ending time, bulk message sending for vendors, and a search tool for messages and sales.
November 30, 2016
Zion Market is live! For a short time vendoraccounts are free with no bond required forestablished vendors, send a support messagefor a vendor signup code! November 28, 2016
How to become a vendor on Zion Market:
By signing up as a vendor you agree to operateby these rules:
- No harmful or abusive products allowed
- Vendors are not allowed to finalize early until they have 100 sales or have verified their account
- No threatening, blackmailing, or verbally abusing customers
- No fentanyl (including similar synthetic derivatives)
- No stolen credit cards, bank accounts, Paypal accounts, stolen identity documents, or fake currency
- We are no longer accepting new vendors of guides, eBooks, or tutorials.
Contact support if you have any questions about these rules.
The vendor fee is credited to youraccount as commission credit towards yourfirst sales.
Vendor Account Options
- Regular vendor accounts have a fee of 0.012BTC ($130) or 0.41XMR
- Maximum products allowed: 100
- Starting commission rate: 5%
- Lite vendor accounts have a fee of 0.006BTC($65) or 0.21XMR
- Maximum products allowed: 5
- Starting commission rate: 8%
- Note: You can upgrade your account type at any time.
—–BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–
Version: GnuPG v2
—–END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–