Grant West, 25, who lived in a caravan in Minster-on-Sea, Kent, used usernames and passwords stolen from third parties to access customer accounts. West, who used the online identity ‘Courvoisier’, also sold cannabis, which was delivered to customers. Much of his business was carried out using Bitcoin.
West (DOB: 15/02/1992) of Ashcroft Caravan Park, Plough Road, Eastchurch in Kent admitted:
- Conspiracy to defraud: between 1 July 2015 and 8 December 2015 conspired together with other persons unknown to defraud Just Eat and customers of Just Eat by obtaining data about Just Eat customers and using that data to facilitate fraudulent transactions whether directly or indirectly following transmission of the data to others.
- Conspiracy to defraud: between 1 January 2015 and 30 September 2017 conspired together with other persons unknown to defraud such corporations, companies, partnerships, firms and persons as might sell their products or services to online customers, by obtaining, using and supplying data known as “Fullz”.
- Unauthorised modification of computer material, contrary to section 3(1) of the computer misuse act 1990. between the 25 August 2017 and the 30 September 2017 did acts, namely “brute force” attacks using Sentry MBA upon the websites of Sainsburys, Nectar, Groupon, AO.com, Ladbrokes, Coral betting, Uber, Vitality, RS Feva Class Association 2017, Asda, the British Cardiovascular Society, Mighty Deals Limited, Truly Experiences Ltd, T mobile, M R Porter, the Finnish Bitcoin exchange and Argos, which caused unauthorised modification of the contents of a computer and, at the time of doing the said act, he knew that such modification was unauthorised and intended to cause such modification and by so doing to impair the operation of a program or the reliability of data held in a computer.
- Attempting to supply a controlled drug of class B to another, contrary to section 1(1) of the Criminal Attempts Act 1981. On 21 March 2017 attempted to lawfully supply a controlled drug of Class B, namely cannabis, to another in contravention of section 4(1) of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
- Offering to supply a controlled drug of class B to another, contrary to section 4(3)(a) of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. On divers days between 1 October 2015 and 30 September 2017 offered to supply a quantity of cannabis, a controlled drug of Class B, to another in contravention of section 4(1) of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
- Possessing a controlled drug of class B, contrary to section 5(2) of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. On 16 August 2017 had in his possession 123.05 grams of cannabis and cannabis resin, a controlled drug of Class B.
- Possessing a controlled drug of class B with intent, contrary to section 5(3) of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. On or before 30 September 2017 had in his possession 181.56 grams of cannabis and cannabis resin, a controlled drug of Class B with intent to supply it to another in contravention of section 4(1) of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
- Possessing criminal property, contrary to section 329(1)© of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. On 16 August 2017 possessed criminal property namely £3,980 in money knowing or suspecting it to constitute a person’s benefit from criminal conduct.
- Possessing criminal property, contrary to section 329(1)© of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. On or before 30 September 2017 possessed criminal property namely approximately £21,388.67 in money knowing or suspecting it to constitute a person’s benefit from criminal conduct.
- Concealing, disguising, converting, transferring and removing criminal property from England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, contrary to section 327(1) of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. Between the 1 January 2015 and 30 September 2017 concealed, disguised, converted, transferred and removed criminal property from England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland namely a quantity of Bitcoins knowing or suspecting it to represent in whole or part and whether directly or indirectly, the proceeds of criminal conduct. Link
Username: Courvoisier (3650) (4.37)
FE enabled: Yes:
Join date: 18/03/2015
Last active: 04/01/2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
----------------------- 01/09/17 Happy September! Fancy buying with autoship? Here's an invite to our TradeRoute store: http://-scrubbed-/?r=UxSLi We advise all customers to save any materials they receive from us because Dream market automatically purges all messages after a certain amount of days. Therefore eliminating our ability to resend materials already sent before the purge occurs. Nectar update has occurred once again, plenty of accounts in stock. Just check the store! California medicinal cannabis in stock as always, hydrogen sealed tins at the ready!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Version: GnuPG v1 mQENBFnZRIIBCACk4A6LhzCh5mbQ17dKIpU19667IniMw4YJyPHXoOWsZUoAz2Zv cpXRGqhD6I0zPBAA53hIEJTgPUiOLv2v6cc2oRnEz8gFVJmosTlB+H0qi6KCBiqX 0yeP0CQFvPZmYIr3YFHW21TUoBkbyW4W4nxT3OXBUTwZorix4Ux24L+lFAHXmZl/ yVKXYjXC0+ETxTFb8IuOVvBJvFQA8HXHZSLsF96FW2kTHz1TY5L0I/KFXRET+8n3 4vQHbdPYswUhPiICdV1ocC3uq1PrpnvrHP38kt0Rf4/hWWIfshNc2oGNHMI6+X0/ v4q9Oi0/e+8rHVVByraJ3L5B2hlR9OyD3TivABEBAAG0KUNvdXJ2b2lzaWVyIDxj b3Vydm9pc2llckBjb3Vydm9pc2llci5vcmc+iQE8BBMBCgAmBQJZ2USCAhsDBQkJ ZgteBQsJCAcDBRUKCQgLBBYCAQACHgECF4AACgkQXNCG+3ZsbLj7TAf/emymUy8b kdDqAjYIo4IEfGzZVIlCx1tnzaPD14BGfQkkbrfqZaz5pqwH4CjcXBXTq4/DP3An McMhKzAm66Mg4tdINaoccupMi8IqTkd2uZirVnS4EOJTFWoJLmgv42F1hiDxNGR7 mwxYc47yn3mmc9xdEXdVj94rhZ+mfmfY66kAou1x/I08wZboHJr6yPYbp0gPHBPn +c9Y0h3HQky4mhedacDqPQY5TqVjk4Fo3k5mezHANl+Sl5NivMk+RoDOOAzfbJId sM1m+UEUzrT8VJfKPCHlZq6nZg8JwDGftw/si0pmkDZb9tBabbH+7SpcQ2IqF7Ka lC8dirk/HaFaNrkBDQRZ2USCAQgArY/biftG84zZPWTZc/1Pu7rBsuTTR51O/QkL ijRmPTfqieskJ6UQiRnoPDeirELYQjFhi/zMS1NtmD6E4TpJnWgZdGZ8FNAz8vlh yFn5qGhj62/U9V6uw0jTW9y7bxk4nlWphQuaMrHI5e8B0WUU03oLoXERlJMF5QVg bxft9blELel1wVYtJ/z9aARs+8MBf2h2U5/E0GQsxBtBHSO71hj8YDlk+D0uwCFI tswYrJwW8upXM90i8NGGR/29mwovFLfyjHQ32vJW6SFOyq1mB5KfUeFs+OFXEqoX ssXT3IyGL3E9X17V+0kPRAHhA16TQ4ngA/Ns3gbbXTOMCYSsLQARAQABiQElBBgB CgAPBQJZ2USCAhsMBQkJZgteAAoJEFzQhvt2bGy4IzEH/24St+DfrU3FNDevv992 hktvGK8WE4FqrZqwt2lDTmp47H8m2SpQ8nELy1ggWULB3uklq551Yzxr/6t82rIV ror6jrlgsPsGzWlzriGbjOS/AtpoBR7UqyfzzKzNZ0xPYyxyPExaOKuQvzLKMVyr mIFRDxr+4gUr/sh0tiqnjhLqLnqu68RhgWftWMFNKZy29vTbbORbmvtccx5EUxl9 lHEsSK0kxGtH/i9XWe8csoMBbLPPv2gP9rbN6KjssKfIwWNGnubRxP0R8Wf7dtsz EUxArzkNieJB/Ewe5KFb7DnL+HTDmd5tVx5TXbg01iH4ekMFmWzXB7aTJPKcLfku AIs= =U2u4 -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----